Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring has sprung....

....well in our basement anyway. Below are two pictures of my seed starting operation which is working so far. Now comes the tough part, not killing the little buggers.

Red Amposta Onions

A lone pepper plant

In other musings...
  • We need to get the new U2 album. Everyone keeps talking about it being one of the best yet but as I type this listening to Achtung Baby from front to back that is a tall order.
  • My mother in-law sent this link to us today and I have to say this is great news.
http://www.ediets.com/news/NewsArticle.jsp?id=400023
  • I normally make fun of generally pathetic cheap american lagers but as I type this drinking a bud light I have to say they do have a soft spot in my heart.
  • Last night the space shuttle discovery lifted off from cape canaveral. No matter how many times I watch such a thing I still think its cool. To watch yourself see below:
http://tinyurl.com/de2p2z



I once saw the space shuttle liftoff when I was in Daytona Beach. I dragged a bunch of people out there to watch it in the middle of the night even though most said I was nuts and wouldn't see anything. Oh how wrong they were. The above video is not mine but one I found on youtube.

No comments: